Personalize Moët & Chandon
Now you can have many Moët & Chandon champagnes personalized with gold text.
Order online or visit our store at Gothersgade 135, 1123 Kbh and have it personalized immediately.
Rose Imperial Brut NV Magnum 150 cl. (Personalize with gold text)
How to order personalization
1. Write the text in the empty field below.
2. Divide any your text on two lines.
3. Max 18 characters in total on both lines incl. gap.
4. Select quantity and add to basket.
Note that emojis and <3 cannot be done .
At PremiumBottles, you will receive your order in 1-2 business days. We always strive to deliver your order quickly and efficiently, which is why we have carefully selected the best, fastest and safest delivery methods and distributors on the market to deliver your order.
We offer the following delivery methods:
GLS Package Shop:
You can choose to have your parcel delivered to a parcel shop near you. You just have to search for your postcode when ordering, after which the possible parcel shops in your local area will appear.
This delivery method costs DKK 39 and is free for purchases over DKK 1,250
You can choose to have your package delivered to your home address with GLS. You just need to specify the address where the package is to be delivered.
This delivery method costs DKK 59 and is free for purchases over DKK 1,250
You can choose to have your package delivered to a business address with GLS. You just need to specify the address where the package is to be delivered.
This delivery method costs DKK 49 and is free for purchases over DKK 1,250
Pick up your order free of charge in our store:
Our store is located at Gothersgade 135 at etc. 1123 København K and is open Monday-Friday at 11:00-17:00.
You are welcome to shop directly in our store at the same prices as online. You are also welcome to order online and then collect your order.
Delivery outside Denmark:
- GLS delivery to the nearest parcel shop: €9.95
Free delivery over €165
- GLS delivery direct to the address: €13.95
Free delivery over €165
We have GLS as business partner, which collects orders from us daily with expected delivery the 1-4 business days later.
We deliver to the following countries outside Denmark's borders: Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Poland and Spain.
Send your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org and receive a non-binding offer.
You are also welcome to call us on +45 217 217 03
The perfect Rosé for the summer party
Moët & Chandon Rosé Imperial is a beautiful Rosé Champagne, which is made from up to 80% of the grape varieties Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier. The remaining 20% is, among other things, the grape variety Chardonnay. This gives the Champagne a full and fresh taste with a touch of sweetness and is particularly suitable as an aperitif, but also suitable for desserts.
Grapes: 10-20% Chardonnay, 40-50% Pinot Noir and 30-40% Pinot Meunier
Serving suggestion: Apéritif, seafood, light fish and light meat.