- 5 cl. CÎROC Pineapple Vodka
- 3 cl. Coconut milk
- 1.5 cl. Freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1.5 cl. Cane Sugar Syrup
- 4 cl. sprinkle sparkling water
Put all ingredients, including sparkling water, in a shaker with ice.
(Cut the lime in half and put it in a citrus squeezer and press directly into the shaker)
- Shake until cooled.
- Put a strainer on your tin shaker and then strain the contents directly into a highball glass with ice.
- Top up with 4 cl. sparkling water.
- Stir gently with cocktail spoon.
- Garnish with lime.