- 3 cl. CÎROC Apple Vodka
- 3 cl. Dessert wine (sweet white wine)
- 7 ml. Freshly squeezed Pink Grapefruit juice
Put all the ingredients in a shaker with ice.
(Cut the grapefruit in half and put it in a citrus press and press directly into the shaker)
- Shake until cooled.
- Put a strainer on your tin shaker and then strain the contents directly into a highball glass with ice.
- Garnish with a slice of pink grapefruit and apple.
- Ginza Boston and Speed Tin - 57 cl. and 65 cl.
- Mezclar Jigger Slim Style 25/50 ml.
- Mezclar luxury strainer
- Citrus press in Japanese 18/8 steel
- Tom Dyer pouring spout