Casas Del Bosque
2014 Pequenas Produccion Syrah Casablanca
Casas del Bosque Pequeñas Producciones Syrah
Denne vin er en stor eksponent for Syrah druens potentiale i Chile og er flere gange kåret som Chiles bedste Syrah. Det kølige klima i Casablance Valleys kystnære område giver en både rig og elegant vin. Denne "Coastal" Syrah er lavet på håndhøstede druer og er ikke filtreret inden aftapning. Vinen har en flot balance mellem frugt, tanninstruktur og frisk syre. I duften finder man flotte, rene noter af solbær, blåbær, viol og lavendel med et strejf af lakrids. Smagen afslører noter af mørk chokolade, trøffel og mørk bærfrugt kombineret med en levende syre, fløjlsbløde tanniner og en saftig finish.
- 90P - Winespectator magazine april 2018: "A big, rich and ripe red, with plenty of roasted plum, berry and dark cherry flavors that are layered with intense Asian spice notes. Accents of forest floor, bacon and dark chocolate show on the savory finish. Drink now through 2021. 800 cases made. -KM"
- 91P - Tim Atkin MW marts 2017: "Using fruit from some of the estate's hillside vineyards, this is a ripe, spicy Syrah with lots of colour, incense and wild herb aromas an overlay of toasty oak that needs more time to integrate. 2018-23"
- 93P - Vinous.com v/Josh Raynolds marts 2017: "Inky ruby. Displays highly perfumed cassis, boysenberry, incense, bacon and violet scents that show excellent clarity and spicy lift. Densely packed, plush and energetic on the palate, offering deeply concentrated flavors of ripe black and blue fruits, spicecake and floral pastilles. Shows an appealing sweetness on the impressively persistent, seamless finish, which features interwoven tannins and a strong snap of smoky minerality."
- 96P, platin og Best Chilean Red Rhône Varietals over 15£ - Decanter World Wine Awards 2016: "Complex, beautiful nose displaying an array of fruity and savoury notes: redcurrants, dansoms and blackberries intermingle with smoked bacon, black olives, pepper and bay leaves. Flavoursome palate, bursting with black cherry fruit mixed with hints of vanilla and again some meaty, smoky swirls throughout. Amazingly compelling Syrah with a wild, savage character."
- 91P - Robert Parker's The Wine Advocate December 2015: "The 2014 Syrah Pequeñas Producciones aims at producing a cold climate Syrah from 12-year-old vines planted on a slope close to the sea in Casablanca. The hand-harvested grapes were sorted twice and put in a stainless steel vat at very low temperature for eight days to delay the start of the fermentation, after which they were inoculated with yeasts. It fermented for some six days at a maximum of 32 Celsius. After pressing, the wine was put into French oak barrels, 71% of them new, where it matured for 11 months. The nose is very spicy (black peppercorns, cloves) with more herbal aromas despite being a slightly riper, warmer vintage; the olives are perhaps green and not only black, and something creamy too. There are balsamic aromas and notes of cured meat and smoke, quite powerful and showy. The palate is medium to full-bodied with good acidity and great freshness. An aromatic, showy, earthy cool climate Syrah. It seems to have less oak than previous years. 15,000 bottles produced."
- 92P - James Suckling November 2015: "Wonderful aromas of ripe fruit with dried meat, spice and wet earth undertones. Full body, soft and velvety tannins and a long, long finish. So much fruit richness. Fruity style of syrah with lots of decadent character."
- 92P - Descorchados
- Guld og Outstanding - International Wine & Spirit Competition 2016
- Guld - Catador Wine Awards
- Best Wine in Show og Best in Category - Wines of Chile Awards
- Druesorter: 100% Syrah
- Fadlagring: 18 måneder på franske egetræsfade
- Anbefales til: oksekød, lam og dyrevildt
Bestil inden kl. 17:00 og få leveret din ordre samme dag kl. 18:00-21:00.
Pris: 49 kr. (Gratis over 1500 kr.)
Bestil hverdage inden kl. 15:00 og modtag dagen efter.