Mother of pearl Spoon 11.5 cm.
At PremiumBottles, you will receive your order in 1-2 business days. We always strive to deliver your order quickly and efficiently, which is why we have carefully selected the best, fastest and safest delivery methods and distributors on the market to deliver your order.
We offer the following delivery methods:
GLS Package Shop:
You can choose to have your parcel delivered to a parcel shop near you. You just have to search for your postcode when ordering, after which the possible parcel shops in your local area will appear.
This delivery method costs DKK 39 and is free for purchases over DKK 1,250
You can choose to have your package delivered to your home address with GLS. You just need to specify the address where the package is to be delivered.
This delivery method costs DKK 59 and is free for purchases over DKK 1,250
You can choose to have your package delivered to a business address with GLS. You just need to specify the address where the package is to be delivered.
This delivery method costs DKK 49 and is free for purchases over DKK 1,250
Pick up your order free of charge in our store:
Our store is located at Gothersgade 135 at etc. 1123 København K and is open Monday-Friday at 11:00-17:00.
You are welcome to shop directly in our store at the same prices as online. You are also welcome to order online and then collect your order.
Delivery outside Denmark:
- GLS delivery to the nearest parcel shop: €9.95
Free delivery over €165
- GLS delivery direct to the address: €13.95
Free delivery over €165
We have GLS as business partner, which collects orders from us daily with expected delivery the 1-4 business days later.
We deliver to the following countries outside Denmark's borders: Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Poland and Spain.
Send your inquiry to email@example.com and receive a non-binding offer.
You are also welcome to call us on +45 217 217 03
Made from 100% natural mother of pearl from Thailand.
What is the delivery time on Caviar
We ship Caviar Monday-Thursday.
Order no later than Thursday at 10:00 for Friday delivery.
Or pick up in our store Monday-Saturday. See more store info here
What is the shelf life?
See the title of the product
How is Caviar stored?
When you receive your caviar from us, you must immediately take it out of the flamingo box and place it in the back of the fridge. At the back of the fridge there is 0-4C, which is the temperature at which caviar should be stored.
If you store the can at the back of the fridge, it can last until the minimum best-before date, which you will find under the can. However, this is provided that you do NOT open the can.
How is Caviar tasted correctly?
1. The can of Caviar is taken out of the fridge and placed on the table (without ice or cooling underneath).
2. The spoon, which is made of mother-of-pearl or wood, is taken out and now the tasting can begin.
3. When the can has been opened, we recommend mixing the Caviar carefully in the can, this is done by sticking the spoon vertically down the edges and carefully lifting up and over the middle. In this way, you get to mix it well and carefully around, which means that the salt and oil are distributed evenly in the can instead of being extra present along the edges of the can.
4. To avoid damaging the Caviar, stick the spoon vertically into the tin and place the Caviar pearls on the back of your hand, where you can see the colors and clarity of the pearls before you let the pearls burst against the palate.
Cooling of the Caviar is not used during the tasting, as we want to experience the Caviar taste and texture becoming stronger and creamier as it gains temperature and oxygen.
Kavari Paris matures their Caviar for approx. three months, which gives great flavor and a delicate creamy texture.
Watch the video below and learn more about this process.
Located in the heart of Paris, you will find Kaviari. Kaviari is one of the most prestigious and traditional names within Caviar. More than 40 years of experience, expertise and know-how. Caviar is served at most of the three-star Michelin restaurants in France.